BORING HAIR?NO MORE!!
The college students sport various hairstyles along with complementing hairstyles to oomph up the fashion quotient! With minimal hair styling, a new look can be created every day.
Nowadays, myriad styling options are available for all kinds of hair. So you need not worry about how frizzy, or how thin, or how flat your hair are. Few of the latest trends that have been observed, and that add invigorate your glamour quotient are mentioned here.
-A high ponytail is chic and hassle-free. Also it is one of the most stylish-yet easy to manage hairstyle.
-Long hair have been sported casually by boys around even if the texture is curly!
- A high bun gives a neat and tight look. It suits best, if you have thick, long hair.
- Blonde streaks also have been spotted amongst youth.
- Bob haircut with an edgy fishtail in the end is a two thumbs up.
- Although red seems to the colour of the season, the college goers aren't shy to sport the daring colours when it comes to hairbands! Try pastels and prints this season. Neons are passé.
- Top knots as well as ballerina buns and the low buns are the recent hit.
The low buns could be neat or could be messy. These could be accessorised with fancy hair clips or flowers!
- Auburn hair colour gives the soft spark.
- Unexpectedly, guys seem to be taking the funky and quirky hairdos seriously! Highlights seems to be hit amongst male folk too.!!
So go ahead, and play with your hair