Style up in suede in spring, summer
London : From patchwork and colour block separates at Burberry to buttery soft suede jackets at Gucci — suede has emerged as the fabric of the spring and summer season this year.
Since suede doesn’t come cheap, it is advisable to invest wisely.
Here are some tips on how to wear suede, reports mirror.co.uk:
* The suede skirt: The suede skirt has been causing a bit of a stir and has already been spotted on Alexa Chung and Olivia Palermo.
* Suede accessories: Denim is a huge trend this summer and looks great with suede. A pair of fringed boots and a suede belt will update a pair of skinny jeans.
* A suede fringed bag: A fringed cross body bag will add a boho edge to any outfit. This investment piece will update just about everything in your wardrobe. The ultimate festival fashion accessory of the summer.
* The kimono jacket: The kimono inspired belted jacket is practically identical to the Gucci version. The Italian fashion house showed theirs with silk neck scarves and flared jeans.
* Coloured suede: For a modern, stylish twist on suede, the colourful ones are a great alternative. Blue colour looks great worn with denim and it will look great as a jacket for spring. (IANS)